All full papers submitted will be subjected to a review process through an international review panel. Comments of the reviewers will be directed to the authors prior to the Camera Ready Paper Submission deadline so that they can be accommodated in the camera ready papers.
The Full paper should not be more than 6 pages (maximum) and the paper format is double column IEEE style .
The IEEE DOC template is available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/documents/MSW_A4_format.doc
The IEEE latex template is available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
All the accepted papers after presentation in the conference will be published by IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
All submissions (PDF format) can be submitted through the Easy chair Conference papers submission system. Those who do not have an Easy chair account will need to create one. Use following link to submit your papers. https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mami2017
If you find it difficult to submit the papers through our Easy Chair conference paper submission system, contact to [email protected] for assistance.
NOTE: Do NOT submit a paper via both easy chair and email. This will cause duplicate double entry and multiple submission.
Camera Ready Paper Submission
Please write the subject line as "Camera Ready Paper Submission for <Paper ID>, MAMI 2017" in the mail.
PDF Instructions for Authors
- Authors are requested to use the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to validate their papers before submitting their camera ready papers.
- Submit copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author.
- You are requested to include the name of the conference as header on first page and copyright notice as the footer on the first page of your manuscript before converting it to PDF and validate through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility.
- A sample document is attached here : Word_Format or Latex_Format.
- Add the copyright notice given below to the bottom of the first page of your source document before creating PDFs:
Heading: 2017 2nd International Conference on Man and Machine Interfacing (MAMI)
Copyright information: 978-1-5387-2989-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
If necessary, contact Swagat Nanda at [email protected] or Deepak Kumar Jena at [email protected] for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion or PDF checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 41794XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Click to edit table header
2nd International Conference on Man And Machine Interfacing (MAMI'17)
Department of Electronics and Telecommunciation EngineeringC.V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar - 752054